Graco E-20 Spray Foam Machine
The Graco Spray Foam E-20 Reactor utilizes state of the art technology to provide you with high quality spray foaming. The electric motors inside this reactor provide superior efficiency and improved performance. Pressure relief valves offer quick and easy balancing of system pressures. Easy-to-Service fluid sections reduce maintenance and increases productivity. High output heaters with maximum temperatures of up to 15,300 watts. Data reporting verifies that the job was sprayed accurately.
- Max Output: 20 Lbs. Per Min.
- Heater Size: 6 KW
- Hose Length: 210
- Recommended Transfer Pumps: Graco T1s
- Recommended Gun: Graco Fusion AP
- Features and Benefits:
- Energy efficient DC motor.
- Hybrid Heater Design Utilizes direct and mass heating for increased Delta-T
- Circulation Valves redesigned for Isocyanate materials.
- Modular Heater Electronics increase performance and reliability.
- Digital User Controls.
- Quick Knock Down Fluid Sections.
- Sinusoidal motion smooth pump changeover found in traditional vertical pumping systems.
- ISO pump lube system.
- System diagnostics with error codes.
- Automatic system shut down when user defined pressure imbalance is detected.
State-of-the-Art Technology with Graco E-20 Reactor:
- Electric motors provide superior efficiency and improved performance.
- Pressure relief valves offer quick and easy balancing of system pressures.
- Easy-to-Service fluid sections reduce maintenance increase productivity.
- High output heaters with maximum temperatures of up to 15,300 watts.
- Data reporting verifies that the job was sprayed accurately.
- Digital heat and pressure controls accurately program temperatures and pressures.
- Balanced proportioning eliminates pressure fluctuations to give you a consistent spray pattern.